Friday, August 31, 2007

Basketball

I love basketball so much. I never bore with everything about this sport. Basketball has become a part of my live. Although I’m not a really good player, I feel that basketball is my soul. I’ve been playing basketball since I was in junior high school, but I never feel enough with it. I want to know more and more about it. It is the most interesting sport for me because it teaches me how to socialize in a new community and how to be myself. The most important thing why I like basketball is because most of its move has a meaning for me. It makes me confident when I can make a score and it make me feel strong when I block a shoot. I’m absolutely addicted with this sport.

Filman Ferdian
16507209

Filman, there are some irrelevant sentences in your paragraph.

No comments: