Thursday, August 30, 2007

I like music and guitar

Things which I like to do in my spare time is listening to the music and playing the song note by note well with a guitar.I have known music since I was in elementary school,then started listening to it and playing guitar when I was in senior high school.According to my opinion,music can change people's mood and playing music instrument can develop our right brain's skill,because when we listen to a song and try to play it,we have to know what notes are played.As we imagine and think about the note played,our right brain is working.Besides, I can also find another people whom I can make a music jam and share my experience and knowledge in music with and it will improve my skill in music and make me have more relations.



Garry Gufiano Pane
16507171

Please read the chapter about 'topic sentence' in your Academic Writing book. Your topic sentence is not developed well.

No comments: