Thursday, August 30, 2007

Playing Computer Games

I like playing computer games. I know that there are many kinds of computer games and some of them are installed in my computer, but I prefer to play racing or sports games. In racing category, I like playing "Need for Speed". It has many challenging races and also many cars which can be modified into many variations. I like modifying the cars. In sports category, I like playing “Pro Evolution Soccer”. This is a football computer game. It has many famous teams from many countries and football clubs which can be played. In this game, we can arrange the strategy and play the match by controlling each of the players. These two games are often played. I always play them when I have spare time or I need entertainment. Computer games are very exciting. I enjoy playing them very much.


Bernardino Madaharsa Dito Adiwidya
16507204

No comments: