Thursday, August 30, 2007

TRAVELING

TRAVELING

I like traveling so much. I don’t travel frequently, but I have gone to many places in my life. Usually I go with my family. And we usually go when there is a long holiday. Sometimes we go on a long vacation and sometimes just a short one. But I always enjoy traveling whether it is a long or short vacation.
I like traveling because everytime I travel, I always find something new and it’s just so interesting to know new things. When we travel, we also find new cultures or habits that are very different from our own. Maybe we will feel weird and unfamiliar with that situation, but there are always fun things to discover from other cultures. We can learn it for our social life. When we travel, we meet so many people. Each person comes from a different background and ethnicity. Everybody has a different perspective. By traveling, we can make more friends and connections. And you never know if maybe someday, you will need their help.
Never say no to traveling. You never know what you will face; new experiences, new friends, and the refreshing of your mind.
ANDARA LIVIA 16507118

Andra, your grammar is good. Your topic sentence is not specific enough. In your paragraph you are using 'I', 'we' and 'you'. The use of these pronouns makes your paragraph not coherence. If you are going to use 'I', please write about you and your travel, you are using 'you' as if you are giving advice that should be written in a separate paragraph.

No comments: