Thursday, August 30, 2007

Chicken Porridge

Chicken Porridge is a simple food that usually served at breakfast. With some chicken, onion, cakue, egg, and cracker on it, makes it tasty. Almost everyone like it. Light meal for the morning. For me, chicken porridge is not only for breakfast, everytime that possible for me to eat it, i will. A lot of things that makes me sad when i moved to bandung, but i enjoy it now, because in bandung there's a lot of chicken porridge seller. In my spare time, i do some research to know where good and tasty chicken porridge is sold. I've been to mang oyo's chicken porridge, uniquely the porridge doesn't fell off even though the bowl is upside down.

Does anyone know where other tasty chicken porridge is sold? :-)

Sumayyah Tsabitah
16607218

Sumayyah, your topic sentence is too specific, and your paragraph is not focus at all. (see chapter 3 from the Academic writing book 'about relevant and irrelevant sentences'.

No comments: