Thursday, August 30, 2007

I LIKE PLAYING RPG GAMES

RPG stands for Role Playing Games. This is my favorite genre among all games. I often find myself sitting in front of my TV for hours when playing it, ignoring everything around me at the time. The interesting part of this game is the total control of the character given, making us practically be the character himself. This is the part I can never resist. Sometimes, I could get frustrated when the I couldn't advance in the game because of an obstacle. When it happened, I usually spent a lot more time playing. And when I'm through with the obstacle, it feels even greater than having an 1 million in cash jackpot ^_^. The satisfaction it gives is filling, and I like it. I have played many titles before, but playing can never be boring for me. A new release can only mean a new world to explore, a reason enough for me to keep playing.

Daniel Sucipto Marbun 16507183
Good work.

No comments: