Friday, September 21, 2007

first

I would like to tell you one of my unpleasant experiences in the first month I study in ITB. This accident (I prefer call it accident to experience) occurred last Friday. It just about five minutes late, when I arrive at GKU Barat. Unfortunately, I don’t commit to memory in which room my class is. Therefore, I started search for my class, room by room, from second floor to the third ones. First searching gave me nothing because I didn’t have any clue, except the lecturer teaching my class. Acutely, I didn’t learn by heart whether my class in the second or third floor. I almost gave up as I’ve searched for two times. Finally, I found my class after ten minutes searching. I found my classroom in the third floor and I’ve passed through the room for four times. What a tragic accident!

Check your tenses.

No comments: