Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Favorite Place

I very like to go to ITB library. ITB library is the most interesting place for me. There are two principal reasons why I like to go there. First, the content of the library. The content of the library is very complete. ITB library has internet station and many good books, for example “The Fundamental of Physics Extended” by Halliday and “Calculus” by Edwin Purcell. Therefore, in the library I always acquire new information or knowledge that I haven’t known before by searching the information straight from book or browse it in internet station, for example is information about the origin of life. Different from information I have gotten from my senior high school, in ITB library I find the proof about the origin of life more complete and clearer. Second, the circumstance of the library. The circumstance of the library is very comfortable. Here, everything (for example book, table, chair, and computer) is arranged well and clean. The situation is very quiet. It is very comfortable for me to read a book or browse information in internet. These all are the reasons why I very like to go to ITB library.



Ario Yudo Husodo

16507042

Good, thanks for posting.

No comments: