Sunday, September 16, 2007

Why ITB

There are several consideration why I choose ITB as place to continue my study. First, ITB is the best college in Indonesia. According to my parents opinion's ITB is the best engineering institution in Indonesia. My neighbor who graduate from ITB is wanted by many International company is one of the prove that ITB is the best. Second, ITB is located in Bandung which is near from my hometown Bogor. I don't want to go far from Bogor, because my mother lives alone there. I worry about her. I can easily check on her whether something happen. Third, I want to be able to change Indonesia. In fact, two of six presidents of Indonesia are come from ITB. Many influenced person are come from ITB. I want to be the next person who bring positive change to Indonesia. That is some of my reasons that I want everybody to know.

Agam Bhaskoro
16507216
STEI

Thanks for posting.

No comments: