Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Brother

Today I want to talk about how lucky i am to have a brother like my brother, but first I want to introduce him. He's a student at ITB, a 2005 machine engineer. He is my only brother and my only sibling too. The reason I am feeling lucky to have him is because he really cares about me in his own way. He always tries to protect me even if he never show it. He never shows a real knd of protection like told me not to do this or that, but he sort of supervise my friends, try to know them and being friends with them. He never really ask me how i am doing here, but once he told me that if I need help with anything I could go to him.
Sometimes he reminds me that I am a girl and I should be carefull all the time because no one really watch me all day. I could be bad if I want with all the supported surrounding conditions and none of my family will know but then he told me how bad it's going to get if I do that. He knows my freedom here but he sltill tells me that there are some limits that I should know and obey, like I have to use my time efficiently and effectifly between fun, study, rest, etc. He even once warned me how I am going to be really busy if I go to ITB, and even made me reconsider my desicion to go to ITB. He knows I can't handle these stress situations all by myself, so it's a really big help for me that my brother is here. He became another kind of parents for me.

16607095
Good, thanks for posting.

No comments: