Thursday, September 20, 2007

Live far from parent isn't easy

To live far away from my parent is the most complicated thing for me. I truthfully tell you that live without parent isn’t easy for me and now I live with “my uncle”. In my mind, my parent is the only one who truly understands me. My uncle is rather different with my parent. He has me done what he thinks good for me. He doesn’t think deeper is it good for me or not. My parent will do much wise than that. They’ll think I like that or not.

Besides, cook my favorite food. They care what food I like best. Contrary to my parent, my uncle does the opposite. They’ve know that I don’t like Sundanese food, but they keep cooking it for me. I want to complaint, but I don’t have rights to do that. If I live with my parent, it wouldn’t happen.

My parent also cares about what I feel. They’ll shoot some funny stories if I look sad. In another time, they’ll tell me some inspirational stories when I almost give up reaching what I dream about. My uncle never does it and he seems ignore about what I feel.

All of thing above just little piece that make me feel, far away my parent isn’t easy.

Agree with you.

No comments: