Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Activities Using My Computer

There are many activities which I can do with my computer. First, I can do my assignments in my computer. My assignments can be making reports, writing tasks, making presentations, and doing the other tasks. When I still studied in Senior High School, I often got homeworks which needed neat writing. Of course I prefer to type the tasks by using my computer if it was allowed. Nowadays I often get some tasks which I should submit them through the internet, for instance english academic writing and concept of technology tasks. Sometimes my work group appoint me to make presentation file. I do it by making presentation slides in my computer.
I have other activities on my computer, for example playing games, listening to music, watching TV, and browsing internet. I sometimes play songs while I was relaxing. Every morning I turn on my computer to watch TV news. When I don't have any task, I often play games. The game that I like to play very much is Pro Evolution Soccer which is a football computer game. Every week I always do internet browsing. I usually check my email and tasks or searching for news or other information. These are my activities which I usually do in my computer.

Bernardino Madaharsa D.A.
16507204

Good, thanks for posting

No comments: