Friday, September 21, 2007

nd

I’m going to let know you the reason I choose ITB as the place of my advanced education. I choose ITB since it offer extra advantage than another universities in Indonesia. Besides, ITB has pretty comprehensive facilities, such as library, laboratory, and another facility to support academic process. Moreover, ITB is convenient enough for me to study as ITB situated in a flat terrain and have nice temperature. I can’t imagine if I study in a hot place such Jakarta or Padang. The next reason is the sufficient amount of scholarship in ITB. I’ve heard from my former that ITB have good proportion between scholarship and students. The last reason I choose ITB is, that ITB is top university in Indonesia. Top university means top lecturers, top students, and bright future for me. So, just like Newton Third Law, if there is an action, there will be a reaction. I did too. I choose it because ITB have what it should have to attract me.

Good.

No comments: