Thursday, September 13, 2007

actually,I didn't...

ITB was never been my dream. I admit that ITB is good academically, but other than that, ITB is just ordinary. I don't like its campus because it's not clean enough, especially its toilet. i don't like the 'KM' because it's too much and because I think they're letting in some 'special doctrine', so they are not pure anymore. I don't like the city where its located, Bandung, because for me, it is not metropolitan enough. I don't like the social life because the students come from different corners of Indonesia,but we are not united as one, one ITB. I don't even like the canteen because it is rather expensive and it made me have to suffer from digestion problem. Even though ITB was not my dream, I am already here. So, my aim now is to get out as fast as I could.

Pratiwi Utami Putri
16607245
Wr.01

Thanks for posting.

Thanks for posting.

No comments: