Thursday, September 13, 2007

ITB, My Chosen University

ITB is only one of many universities in Indonesia. Universities in Indonesia is also only a small part of the whole universities in the world. So why I choose ITB to be my chosen university? I have two reasons to answer it. First, ITB make me proud. ITB is one of the best universities in the world (it is placed at rank 1046 in the top 2000 universities in the world, and at rank 2 in Indonesia, www.webometrics.info/index.html). Because of it, many senior high school students, including me at that time, compete each other to be one of ITB students. The winners must be very proud; he/she can defeat many competitors. Because the hard competition I interested in ITB. Second, my mother said I had to find famous university which is not too far from my hometown, Palembang. I choose ITB; it is only take 6 hours by airplane and bus. These are the reasons why I choose to be ITB student.
Agung Rizky Fajri
16607119
FTSL 4
Kalkulus 16
Thanks for posting.

No comments: