Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Why I chose ITB as a place to continue my study

Education after high school, to me, is one of the most important times of my life, because it will determine my future. So, I had to be very careful on deciding where I would want to continue my study at. In the end, I chose ITB (Institute of Technology Bandung). I chose ITB, first of all because ITB is a state university. State universities demand less money than those which are privates, in other words, relatively cheaper. This way my family can save more money. Other than that, most importantly, ITB is recognized to have great quality of educating. ITB is well known for its majors of engineering, which I am interested in studying, and learning things that I fascinate for will motivate me to aim for higher goals. From this, I know that I will be more serious in my study if I move on to ITB. My last reason is because ITB is not too far from my hometown, city of Jakarta. Bandung is only two hours driving from where I live, so I could be home during weekends and go back to Bandung by the night before day of class. Now, I can be serious in my study yet not being homesick, even though it does occur sometimes. Considering all these facts, I know that ITB is the perfect place for me to continue my study.

Moch. Ikrar Pradana
16507146

Have a look at the red fonts. Talk to your friend about them and find out what they are.

No comments: