Thursday, September 13, 2007

Why ITB...?

There are some reasons why I chose ITB, here I want to write three of them.
The first one, because it is accredited as the best place to study engineering, especially my choice, electrical engineering. ITB has good curriculum, sustainable facilities, and experienced lecturers who graduated from domestic and foreign universities. It also has several cooperation with other universities in other countries.
The second, because ITB has very high passing grade to enter, which means that I will live in a very talented society from any places in Indonesia, so, I can be more attracted and supported in my learning.
The third one, and maybe the last, I try to be more mature by living far from my family. By living far from my family, I can learn how to manage myself, including manage my time, my money, and any other necessities.


Martin Tua Hamonangan Sirait
16507338
Thanks for posting.

No comments: