Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Love ITB

I choose ITB as place for me to continue my bachelor degree because I love ITB. I've fallen in love with ITB since the first time I set my feet on ITB about 1 year ago. I suddenly wanted to be
an engineer in the time after I saw ITB. As I loved ITB, I wanted to know more about ITB. I searched information about ITB to many people who knew it well. I found that my choice wasn't wrong because those people said that if I wanted to be a great engineer, ITB is the best institute that can offer me wide choices of education. Then, here I am in STEI ITB now, the institute which have the best major of studying Informatics Engineering in Indonesia. Besides the quality, I also love ITB's circumstance to study. ITB has beautiful campus. I like the athmosphere and it can support me to study well and get the academic and non-academic experiences and knoweldge as much as possible for my future. So, that's why I choose my lovely campus, ITB.
Thanks for posting.

No comments: