Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Why Did I Choose ITB?

There were many reasons why I chose ITB as my place to study. First, ITB has been wellknown as the best college in this country for quality of its grads, lecturers, and so on. [example]. Second, I’ve heard that the grads of ITB are required by many companies and even, many of them can create new employment. [example]. Third, in ITB, opportunity to get scholarship abroad is bigger than others. Fourth, ITB is located in Bandung, in my hometown, so I didn’t have to leave my family. Fourth, my parents wanted me to be an engineer, eventhough at the first I wanted to be a doctor. Fifth, I wanted to make my parents and my teachers proud of me by being a student of the number one college in Indonesia.

Amelia Riani
16507224

Thanks for posting.

No comments: