Thursday, September 13, 2007

The three reasons why I chose ITB

I have several reasons why I chose ITB as my place to study. First, I want to study in major that I desire since I was in senior high school. I want to be an informatic engineer and I know the place where the best place for learning informatic engineering. It is ITB. Second point, I love to "compete" with people who have advanced capability and skill. With the highest score of SPMB and high average of IQ, the students of ITB have reached the highest position in INDONESIA. So, competing with them can raise my pride. The last reason is ITB can facilitate me to study and develop my ability about the major I take. ITB has all facilities that can sustain my academic activity. Consequently, those are three reasons why I took ITB as my place to study.

BENHARDI
16507034
WR-01

Thanks for posting.

No comments: