Thursday, September 13, 2007

Choosing ITB as a Place to Study

I have some reasons choosing ITB as my next school. First, I want to be an engineer since I was third year of senior high. That desire makes me think that I should go to ITB-an institute of technology-in order to learn more specific than any other university. Second, I want to try living apart from my parents. Study at different place from parents, I expect to make myself more mature, wise, and able to manage my own life. Third, I was recommended by close people around me to go to ITB. My parents want me to go to the one of reputable college in Indonesia, and they support me to choose ITB since they know my ambition. Support also comes from my close friends. So, I think ITB is a good choice.

Dian Rahmawati
16607126

No comments: