Thursday, September 13, 2007

There's no Doubt to Choose ITB!!!!!

“Why do I choose to continue my study at ITB?” that’s not even a question for me. Because I’ve always wanted to be an engineer and of course I chose ITB because it’s the best engineering institute in Indonesia (based on the data in http://www.webomerics.info). ITB is a prestige institute in Indonesia and thousands of people want to be in every single year. I also became more obsessed to study in this institute after I had seen some of ITB’s alumnus success . For example, I had a cousin who was just graduated from ITB and got her first salary for almost thirty millions rupiahs. She’s always been my inspiration since then. Many other reasons made believe that ITB is the perfect place for e to continue my study. So, I have no doubt to continue my study here and I’m so proud of it.


Licha Permata Amanda
16607104
Thanks for posting.

No comments: