Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Best University In Indonesia

I always admire ITB. The reason why I always admire ITB is because of its superiority. According to my opinion, ITB is the best university in Indonesia. This prestigious university often wins many prestigious competitions in many subjects, such as art, science, and English debate competition. Besides often winning many prestigious competitions, ITB sometimes conducts a kind of precious competition, for example this year ITB held an English debate competition called AUDC ( Asian University Debate Competition ), an English debate competition that is joined by countries in Asia. This competition was held successfully, all participants satisfied to ITB. All of these reasons show me the quality of ITB and they always motivate me to be a better person everyday. That is why I like ITB and choose ITB as my university because I believe I will be trained to be a success person here.


Ario Yudo Husodo

16507042

Thanks for posting.

No comments: