Thursday, September 13, 2007

Reasons Why I Chose ITB

I have several reasons why I chose ITB as my place of study. The first reason is because of its academic quality. As far as I know, ITB has the best academic quality for the Informatics program in Bandung, maybe even in Indonesia. With its good quality, I hope I can get a better preparation for my next step in my life, especially in the job that I will have later. The second reason is because of the popularity of ITB’s name. The fresh graduates of ITB will have advantages from ITB’s name when they are applying in a lot of companies in Indonesia (they will have a larger opportunity to get accepted). The third reason is because ITB is located in Bandung, my hometown, so I don’t have to spend more money for accommodation cost. Those are the reasons why I chose ITB as my place of study.

Stephen Herlambang

16507093

Thanks for posting.

STEI

No comments: