Thursday, September 13, 2007

One of The Reasons Why I Chose ITB

One of the reasons I chose ITB as a place to study is its activity units. So we don't only learn about academic, but also learn about the other things. Those are the way to socialize with other people, culture learning, and the way to develop my hobby. There are about 76 activity units at ITB including the units for learning culture and the units for hobby. The units for learning culture such as the unit for Sundanese culture (Lingkung Seni Sunda), the unit for North Sumatra culture (Unit Kebudayaan Sumatra Utara), and the unit for Java culture (Ludruk). The units for hobby such as Liga Film Mahasiswa for students who have hobby about photography and making movie, Persatuan Sepakbola for students who love playing football, and Apres for students who love music. In my opinion, the unit activity is important, because there is other important thing to do besides study, that is socializing with the other people. When I do unit activity, I can know how is the way to socialize well which is important when I get in public society, not only know how to socialize, but also I can develop my interest and my hobby.

[16607304]
Thanks for posting.

No comments: