Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ITB,a Great Place for Study

ITB is a right place for study,especially for engineers. As my dream is to become an engineer,I chose ITB as the place I took my higher education. ITB has all of laboratory that engineers need. It has the largest conversion lab in Indonesia. It also has the only one electronic software which worth Rp 1,5 T in its PAU building. ITB also provide the facilities for engineers who wants to conduct a research,as it has a lot of research centres. The other reason I choose ITB is due to its academic competition. The input students of ITB is the best compared to other well-known university. From the result of SPMB,ITB is in the highest rank for average score. Not only the input,the output is also outrageous,many of its graduates are directly accepted in big companies. Besides the students,the lecturers in ITB are also high class. They are well-selected,most of them are already in the master degree or even doctor. The situation and condition inside the campus is also at my concern. The situation in the campus is suitable for studying,not only study on academic,but also study or learn how to organize and working in the real life within its organization. My last reason but not at least is because it is known as the best institute of technology in Indonesia.

Thanks for posting.

No comments: