Thursday, September 13, 2007

ITB is my choice

I have decided to continue my study in ITB since one year ago. It started when my psychological test result shows that engineering is suitable with my interest and capability. After collecting a lot of information, I found out that ITB is the university that provide best engineering education in Indonesia. It is proven as ITB has won so many competition in engineering. My desire to study in ITB became stronger as I found out that many people graduated from ITB are really success in their career such as Hatta Rajasa and Rachmat Witoelar (ministers in Indonesian cabinet) or Hasnul Suhaimi (director of PT Excelcomindo).There are also other reasons like the alumnus society, research and many more that I can't mention one by one.


Thanks for posting.

Bona H Lubis

16507065

No comments: