Thursday, September 13, 2007

Choosing ITB

There are several things why I choose ITB as my place of study. First, I am really interested in studying engineering. It has been my dream since I was a child. I want to build sky crapper building, like Petronas Tower in Malaysia. So that, Indonesia can have new icon in building construction to equal that magnificent building. For the second, ITB as an institute of technology can accommodate my desire to study engineering because ITB provides many courses of study in engineering. The next reason, my parents encouraged me to make final decision to study civil engineering in ITB. The last but not least, a lot of ITB's alumni can get job better and faster than others university's alumni because of its reputation. For example, my cousin who also studied civil engineering in ITB had been offered job from several companies even he hadn't finished his thesis. All of those reasons and facts give me more motivation to step my feet in this institute.

Parluhutan Alvin Joseph
16607301

Thanks for posting.

No comments: