Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Choice, Community of ITB

I have some simple dreams : working in Indonesia, working for developing Indonesia and employing unemployed Indonesian. Then I was looking for a community which has a same desire to develop and rebuild our country, Indonesia. I was also looking for an advanced academic community which can provide science, technology and art which are needed by the society and industry; a creative entrepreneurial community which is formed by information and communication technology; a community which always evolve their member's capability, intellectuality and leadership; a community which consists of persons who are calling out the right and preventing from badness (amar makruf nahi mungkar) to each other. Now I find that community - not at other universities/ institutes - not at other country - but only at the best institute of technology in Indonesia, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB). Community of ITB, a community which I will never find at other places. That is the reason why I chose Bandung Institute of Technology to continue my study and the answer of my passion to realize the better Indonesia.


Nurfitri Anbarsanti
16507029

Thanks for the inspiring work. Keep it up.

No comments: