Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Why I Chose ITB...

I had several reasons why I chose ITB as the place to continue my study. The first one, ITB has a very good reputation. I have heard from many people that ITB is one the best university in this country. They said that ITB is the best institute if you want to be an engineer. I have also heard that many of its graduates didn’t get troubled to get a job, and the salary was high enough for a fresh graduate. The second one, the campus is located in Bandung, which is not very far from my hometown, Jakarta. So, if there are some urgent things that I have to do in Jakarta, I can easily get there in two or three hours by car. The last one, the campus is not so big. I can just walk from a place to another without getting extremely tired. So, I can save more energy to do other activities.


M. Raditya P.

16607004

Thanks for posting

No comments: