Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ITB: The Best University of Technology in Indonesia

I decided to choose ITB as my place to study because of some reasons. Firstly, I want to be an engineer. My friends told me that ITB is the best place to make my dream comes true. The second reason is its faculty of environment, I am really interested with that faculty and be dared to try it. Third, its facilities have attracted me since I had study-tour with my high school class on last year. Its library, com labs, and laboratories of technical make me wonder. I can't wait to learn many weird and incredible electronic stuffs there. Fourth, some people say that it is easier for graduate of ITB to get a job, and I hope I will be the one of them. The last, I heard that most of students in ITB are men -sometimes it makes me laugh- but I choose ITB because of that reason too. ^^;

Nurika Maulidiniawati I
16607127
Thanks for posting.

No comments: