Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's ITB next because...

I have few reasons for studying at ITB. First of all, it’s my own decision .Why I have decided so is that I’ve heard very good things about ITB. These things are, for example, the quality of study, the environment, and the facilities. This tempting factors are further supported by the fact that ITB is a public university, giving me a more reasonable studying fee. The next reason is, perhaps, what I could name as pride. Let’s be straight, I can’t say I’m ashamed to be here right? There’s only pride and that is. The last reason is my family. All of them have supported me here thus far. They always give me motivation and it makes me want to be here more and more. So, if anyone asks me why I’m here, the answer will be simple : It’s a well supported decision.


Daniel Sucipto Marbun

16507183

Thanks for posting.

No comments: