Friday, September 14, 2007

The Reasons

There are several reasons why I choose ITB as a place to continue my study. Firstly, from what I read and heard, ITB is the best engineering institute in Indonesia and it has been my dream to be the best engineer. The second reason was I want my parents to be proud at me because I would continue my study at the best engineering institute in Indonesia. The last reason is the prosperity I'll get when I had finished my study in ITB. It has been proved that the alumnus of Institut Teknologi Bandung has more work opportunity than the alumnus of other university. For example, my friend who was studying in ITB right now has been offered for a job in the well-known oil factory even though he hasn't been graduated yet.

Mochammad Taufan
16607259
FTSL

Thanks for posting.

No comments: