Thursday, September 13, 2007

ITB as my choice

I chose ITB as a place to study for several reasons. First, it is located in Bandung. I've always wanted to live outside Jakarta, far away from my parents. Not because I hate them, it is because want to know how it feels like and I want to be independent. Second, I want to make my parents proud. None of my family accepted in local university, so I want to make them proud by choosing ITB (one of the best local university) as a place to study. Third, ITB has been known as the best institute in Indonesia, and the graduates can get job easily. The last reason is, ITB has the major that I want to enter, “Environmental engineering”. My teacher said that ITB has the best accreditation for the environmental engineering.

FATIMAH ZAHRA
16607167
Thanks for posting.

No comments: