Thursday, September 13, 2007

ITB? Is it must?

I have some reasons why I choose ITB as my path to get the future. First it is related to the great name of ITB itself, ITB has worldwide achievements in engineering and science which really attract me to involve in ITB society for the next four years. Other reason why I go to this campus is because of pride, when I meet someone in Bandung who ask me about where I go for study, I will answer "ITB" with a big smile, and they always said "Wow, that's amazing!", it always makes me truly proud. Beside that, ITB has a close relationship with Japan in form of scholarships for master and doctoral degree, I really want to go to Japan for my study so I choose ITB for the basic. Next is about the income which ITB’s graduates get, it is a big amount of money and everybody loves money, me too. The last reason, which is the most important for me among other reasons, is the location of this beloved campus ITB, this campus is near to my house in Bukitligar so I do not have any difficulties to get there. There are some reasons why I want to go to the best institute of technology in Indonesia, ITB, I hope this will motivate me to get “something” from this college.


Nisrina Setyo Darmanto

16607097

Thanks for posting.

No comments: