Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Reasons

I chose ITB as my study place for some reasons. The main one is because ITB is known as the best technology university in Indonesia. In fact, I want to be known as a student from the best university. Another reason is I want to try studying at a public school since I always study at private ones before. I also prefer ITB to another university because of its low fee. Furthermore, with lower fee I can get more facilities at ITB than other universities, such as good Wi-Fi internet connection, getting drinking water for free, green environment and comfortable study location and many more advantages that make me chose ITB as my place for study. Overall, ITB isn’t just known as the best university in Indonesia. It has proved itself by showing the quality, includes the lecturers, the facilities, and the international recognition. So, it will make the graduate – include me later – easier reaching the best future.

Good, thank for posting.

No comments: