Thursday, September 13, 2007

Three Good Reasons Why I Choose ITB over Other Universities

I chose ITB as my place to study for three good reasons. My first reason is ITB’s good reputation in Indonesia. ITB is known as the best institute of technology in Indonesia. Its graduates are also known as the nation brightest generation. For example, one of Indonesia’s greatest leaders, Soekarno, was once a student of ITB. He was just one example of many great men that graduated from ITB and had given real changes to this nation.
My second reason is ITB’s good facilities. ITB has a big library with complete collection of books from different languages. ITB also has wireless (Wi-Fi) internet connection, which makes everything easier for the students to find the latest information.
My third reason is ITB’s good connection with all of its alumnus and also with a lot of domestic or even foreign companies. This means, it’s easier for the students of ITB to find a job after they graduated from ITB. This also means that ITB has guaranteed the brightest future for its graduates.

Isabella Widuri
16407001

Thanks for posting.

No comments: