Thursday, September 13, 2007

Why ITB?

In my high school, many teachers suport their students to enter state universities. They told me that ITB is one of the best state university in Indonesia because of its academic quality. They also said that if I want to be an excellent engineer so I have to study in ITB because it is the best technical college in Indonesia. That I was really interested in studying engineering, so I put ITB in my number one list as a place to study. ITB is really famous for its alumnus quality. My cousin is an ITB alumnus. She looks great in her job. She works in a very good company with good position and good salary, too. That is why I became soulful to fight in ITB entry test. I choosed ITB by myself for all those reasons and I hope ITB is my best place to study.

Marcella Dyan Mitariana
16607067
Thanks for posting.

No comments: