Thursday, September 13, 2007

Choosing ITB

I have three main reasons for choosing ITB as a place to advance my study.
Firstly, ITB has good quality at electrical engineering level at which I want to continue my study. ITB’s electrical engineering faculty is accredited “A” by BAN (Badan Akreditasi Nasional) and its lecturers are experienced and expert in their fields. In addition, STEI ITB is trying to be an internationally accredited faculty..
The second reason, ITB has sustainable environment for studying. Its air is fresh and the buildings are arranged well .There are many smart students from many places and backgrounds who make me motivated to study more and more. It also has very fast internet connection, which helps me to complete my assignments.
The third reason, I want to follow the success of many other ITB graduates who have contributed their talent in many companies, social organizations, even in the government such as Soekarno and Hatara Jasa.

Thanks for posting.

Garry

16507171

No comments: